Friday, July 9, 2021:
- 4:00-6:30 pm Packet pickup at the Southwest Entrance to the Holmes Convocation Center, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC.
Saturday, July 10, 2021 (race morning):
- 5:00-6:15 am Packet pickup at Kidd Brewer Stadium (under the bleachers East side…), Appalachian State University, Boone, NC. At 6:15 am packet pickup closes!
- 6:15 am T-shirt exchange. Sizes limited. We ordered what YOU ordered.
- 6:20 am All runners report to start line on the track
- 6:30 am Race start on the track (NO early starts!)
- 10:30 am Awards and race results at the marathon tent just inside Gate 3
- 10:45 am Top 3 overall males and females presented official Highland Games awards
- 12:00 Race finish at the track closes and finish at the marathon tent opens
- 1:30 pm Marathon officially ends (anyone still on the course will be picked up)
- 3:00 pm If you plan to take the shuttle all the way back to the start line you must be back to the Boone shuttle area by 3 pm!
Note: As soon as we get in the top 3 males and females and a majority of the age group winners, we will begin awards (close to 10:30 am), so time is a little flexible. Our objective is to get racers off the mountain as soon as possible because we know how tired and ready for a shower you will be!
Parking at the Stadium on Race Morning
Informational emails will be sent out to all entries, at least three times up to July 6th. This will include parking, start line and other pertinent up-to-date information.